What happens when a dog licks your face?

What actually happens when a dog licks your face?

What actually happens when a dog licks your face? surely you have heard the saying: “In the mouth of the dog is cleaner than a human mouth.” This is an excellent example of what you can not believe everything you hear. And canine, and human mouths contain bacteria, and in large quantities. However, in fact, can not be compared in order to choose the lesser of two evils. It’s like as if you are comparing apples and oranges. After all, humans and animals different ways of life, habitat and eating habits. More info: Fb.ru

Loading...

The man and the dog’s mouth inhabited by various microorganisms

Only 16% of the bacteria in the dog’s mouth with the same micro-organisms that live in the mouth in humans. We do not know how to behave like the remaining 84% of the bacteria in contact with us in the mouth. If earlier it was believed that these microorganisms can not cause any reactions, and much more harmful could be the kiss of man with man, but now scientists have come to different conclusions. In fact, the transfer of bacteria from the dog’s mouth in the human mouth can cause gingivitis or periodontal disease.

dog licks your face

flickr

Some bacteria are too dangerous

Investigating this problem, scientists have identified the most dangerous enemy: Porphyromonas gulae. This type of dog bacteria got into her mouth to man, can cause inflammation of the gums and even tooth loss. Disease caused by these organisms, is fairly common in dogs, and now passed on 16% of the study by scientists of pet owners.

Ilovemydogsomuch

They are resistant to antibiotics

It is no secret that the dog likes to lick the face of his master. Here’s another reason, forcing some of us to stay on the pretty “kisses” away: some bacteria found in the mouth of dogs are resistant to antibiotics. Therefore, if the bacterium gets into the human body, it is much more difficult to destroy.

cesarsway

If the pet owner licking wounds

Also, health problems can be obtained if the animal would start to lick their owner wound. Despite the fact that common in dogs Pasteurella bacteria treatable with antibiotics, they, in turn, opens the door for more serious infections.

berkeleywellness

mnn

 

More Post

Propellerads